STANDARD DEBRIS BIN/TRUCK USE TERMS and ACCEPTANCE*:
Prior to debris bin delivery you must read the terms and accept terms at the end of our use terms.
* For Recycling Debris Bins/Trucks Use Terms and Acceptance please click here
1. No Tractor / Skid Steer Loading of 10/20/30/40 yard Bins/Trucks.
2. No Dirt, Concrete or Brick in 20/30/40 yard Bins/Trucks (unless agreed to in writing by 1-877-DUMP-PRO).
3. Never load heavy material on top or to one side and only load through back entrance.
4. Do not fill the Debris Bins/Trucks above the sides or over the read line for 10 cubic yard Debris Bins.
5. Overfilled or overweight Debris Bins/Trucks cannot and will not be transported. YOU SHALL BE CHARGED A MINIMUM OF $295 as an overfilled/overweight fee if you over-fill/load your Debris Bin.
6. NO HAZARDOUS MATERIALS, including OIL, PAINT, TV SETS, MONITORS, CHEMICALS, ASBESTOS, and any other items defined as hazardous under FEDERAL, STATE OR LOCAL LAWS are allowed in any quantities in your Debris Bin, ever, PERIOD! A MINIMUM OF $295. WILL APPLY if any such materials are to be found in your Debris Bin/Truck Bin. THE CUSTOMER TAKES FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY AND ALL LAWS.
7. A minimum of $150 shall apply if any materials are found in your Debris Bin/Truck Bin THAT WERE NOT AGREED TO IN WRITING by 1-877-DUMP-PRO.
8. If hand sorting is required for any reason, it shall be performed at the rate of $125 per hour.
9. Failure to call when finished with Debris Bin shall extend your rental period and associated fees.
10. Some items shall be and extra charge. Examples: Tires, etc. (SEE REVERSE)
11. DO NOT POUR WET CONCRETE OR STUCCO IN DEBRIS BINS. A $100 MINIMUM FEE will be charged for concrete removal.
12. Maximum standard load weight is .75 TONS for 6 YARDS, 1.5 TONS for 10 YARDS, 2 TONS for 15 YARDS, 3 TONS for 20 YARDS, 5 TONS for 30 YARDS, and 6 TONS for 40 YARDS. Heavy materials such as DIRT, GRAVEL, CONCRETE, STUCCO, COMPOSITION ROOFING, etc. MAY NOT BE LOADED IN THESE DEBRIS BINS (unless agreed to in writing by 1-877-DUMP-PRO) and shall face substantial surcharge fees.
13. Debris Bins in excess of the maximum standard load weight above will be surcharged at the rate of $125 per ton of overweight, including rainwater. By accepting, CUSTOMER AUTHORIZES CHARGING THEIR CHARGE CARD/ACCOUNT FOR ANY /ALL OVERWEIGHT and ANY OTHER SURCHARGES PER THIS CONTRACT WHICH MAY ARISE OR THAT ARE PART OF THIS CONTRACT.
14. The customer takes full responsibility for any damage to curbs, sidewalks, driveways, lawns, etc. when we are requested to place the Debris Bins/Trucks off the street.
15. Customer takes full 100% responsibility for replacement cost of Debris Bins/ Trucks upon theft, damage or vandalism of such Debris Bins/Trucks while at their property and in their possession.
Delivery & Pick-up:
*A minimum of 50 feet of straight line access is required to properly deliver & pickup any Debris Bins.
* * * The customer is responsible to ensure there is enough space available for delivery and pickup. Additional deliveries or pickups for any reason shall be charged at $125/each direction (includes trucks in route to your delivery & or pickup)
Debris Bins can and may cause damage to sidewalks, driveways, streets, landscaping, trees, power lines, etc. The customer takes full responsibility for any damage to sidewalks, curbs, driveways, lawns, etc. To aid in preventing damages to your personal property we recommend lying plywood down or other protective material to the area where the Debris Bins or Truck Mounted Bins will be placed. In addition, we ask that you do your best to remove any obstructions, both on the ground and overhead.
Call for Pick-up:
Please call when your Debris Bin or Truck Mounted Bin is full and ready to be picked up. Make sure there are no vehicles blocking the front of the Debris Bin or Truck Bin (the side without the doors). If you do not call we will not pick up your Debris Bin. Once you call for pickup, your Debris Bin or Truck Bin will be picked up within 24 hours and you will not be charged for this time. If you need extra rental days you must notify us at least 1 full business day in advance and is contingent upon availability. * If the Debris Bin / Truck Bin was previously scheduled to be rented, and you have not called to schedule additional rental days your Debris Bin / Truck Bin shall might be picked up after the 121st hour of the rental period or you if you do not call to notify 1-877-DUMP-PRO that you are finished with your Debris Bin / Truck Bin rental you shall continue to be charged for the rental until such time you call and terminate the rental agreement.. * Additional rental days are contingent upon the availability of the Debris Bin / Truck Bin. To ensure you receive any additional rental days needed, please schedule in advance. Customer accepts full responsibility for all Debris Bin / Truck Bin contents while the Debris Bin or Truck Mounted Bin is in customer’s possession and until it is emptied and the contents is determined to be free from all Hazardous Materials or extra charge items.
Cancellations must be made 1 business day in advance of your scheduled delivery. An $85 fee will apply to cancellations made on the scheduled delivery or pickup days presuming the truck is not in transit. If the delivery truck is already in transit, you shall be charged our delivery fee of $125 for each direction traveled for a total of $250.
Additional Charge Authorization:
If, as outlined in the above terms additional fees apply, customer authorizes 1-877-Dump-Pro to process the additional charges to their credit card /charge card /account/checking etc… for extra charges/ items and or any fees incurred.
Terms and Service are subject to change at any time without notice!
I have read and accept the Standard Debris Bin/Truck Terms and Conditions (please fill in form and submit)
IF YOU ARE NOT PRESENT TO SIGN THIS CONTRACT UPON DELIVERY OF YOUR DEBRIS BIN / TRUCK BIN, YOUR CREDIT CARD OR CHECK RENTAL PAYMENT SHALL BE YOUR BINDING SIGNATURE TO THIS CONTRACT AND DEMONSTRATES YOUR ACCEPTANCE TO ALL THE 1-877-DUMP-PRO TERMS AND CONDITIONS HEREIN.