The exceptional capabilities of also includes the excellent Hoarder House and Hoarder Apartment Clean-out / Trash-Out services. In addition to junk and debris hauling offers reasonable rates for hoarding, and home cleaning clutter filled and distressed property clean-outs.
The reasons behind hoarding are quite varied and often complicated; sometimes arising from emotional issues regarding family members past and present, to unhealthy beliefs about their belongings and feelings of self-doubt. Experts say that many people who stockpile their possessions have experienced depression or anxiety and they use the objects around them to feel more secure.
Did you know that according to The National Group on Compulsive Disorganization there actually are 5 levels of hoarding?
- All doors and stairways of the home are accessible
- Light evidence of rodents or pests
- One to three pet accidents evident
- Clutter is present but not excessive – home appears to have normal, healthy housekeeping and safe and healthy sanitation.
- One exit is blocked and/or one major appliance or HVAC device has not worked for at least 6 months
- Pet odor, puddles and dander (if there are pets in the household), three or more incidents of feces
- Clutter in two or more rooms
- Living room, bedrooms and hallways are narrowing due to piled up clutter
- Showing lack of regular housekeeping, soiled food preparation surfaces, light to medium mildew in kitchen and bathrooms, overflowing garbage cans, unpleasant odors
- Outdoor clutter
- Two or more broken appliances, inappropriate or excessive use of electrical cords
- Light structural damage in one or more parts of the house left unrepaired for months
- Stagnant fish tanks, neglected reptile aquarium and/or bird droppings not cleaned, pets exceeding local limits
- Indoor clutter narrowing halls and stairways, at least one bedroom and/or bathroom no longer usable
- Excessive dirt, no evidence of recent vacuuming, dusting or sweeping, bed linens dirty
- Heavily soiled food preparation areas, overflowing garbage cans, unpleasant odors
- Structural damage older than 6 months, damage to two or more sections of wallboard, faulty weather protection, hazardous electrical wiring and odor or evidence of sewer backup. Toilet malfunctioning, mold and mildew, inappropriate use of appliances
- Pets exceed local limits, more than three instances of aged animal waste, pet dander on all furniture, pet damage in home, excessive webs and spiders, bats and/or raccoons in attic, flea infestation
- Bedroom is unusable, possible hazardous materials are stored in the home. Packed materials are in the living area, or attached garage
- Rotting food on counters, one to fifteen cans of aged canned goods with buckled surfaces, no clean dishes or utensils in kitchen
- No bed covers, lice on bedding
The understanding folks at are kind compassionate and considerate. wants the very best for your family members and provides trained, bio-clothed, professionals who will go about their work respectfully, efficiently, and as unobtrusively as possible.
People who are considered to be hoarders often have difficulty in making decisions about their possessions. Sometimes suffering from depression or an illness they often feel stressful and anxious when others offer to help clean out their home. They believe that all their precious objects, including even simple items that could be considered to be trash should never be “wasted” by being thrown out.
You can be sure that we will be most careful with all personal possessions, and professionals will work closely with all family members to locate, and separate sentimental items and family valuables. The respectful professionals at will also carefully sort, evaluate and determine what is salvageable and what should be donated, recycled and or discarded.
In order to provide total property clean-out and trash-out deep cleaning, is trained to handle packed houses and apartments and neglected and destroyed properties. provides the most friendly, sensitive, and courteous services and, as necessary, will coordinate and work with:
- Home Owners
- Family Members
- Bank Management and Representatives
- Property Owners, Managers, and Landlords
- Health Agencies
- City Officials
- Insurance Companies
- Legal Authorities and Various Involved Establishments